ISO/TS 16949:2016 is an ISO Technical Specification aimed at the development of a quality management system that provides for continual improvement, emphasizing defect prevention and the reduction of variation and waste in the automotive industry supply chain.
This is the global technical specification and quality management standard for the automotive industry. Based on ISO 9001:2015, it was published in October 2016 and replaces ISO/TS 16949:2016. It is designed to be used in conjunction with ISO 9001:2015 and contains supplemental requirements specific to the automotive industry rather than being a standalone Quality Management System.
The Benefits of ISO/TS 16949:2016
• Consistently meeting product, services, customer requirements & meeting applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Improved operational processes and greater efficiency
• enhancing opportunities for customer satisfaction
• Mitigate risk and improve opportunity management with a greater application of risk-based thinking
• Increase involvement of your leadership team
• Enriching quality and continual improvement to the heart of the organization.
Automotive Quality Management System is applicable to all sites of an Organisation where customer-specified production parts, service parts, or accessory parts are manufactured throughout the automotive supply chain.
Documents required for ISO/TS 16949:2016
All Documents should be Self Attested.
1. Personal PAN Card Copy.
2. AADHAR Card Copy.
3. Company Registration Copy or Incorporation Certificate or Electricity Bill.
4. Scope of Work on Company Letter Head (With any 1 Director).
5. Documented process for the management of product safety related products and manufacturing processes.
6. Quality Policies and Objectives.
7. Responsibilities and authorities to ensure that customer requirements are met.
8. Documented process for identification of training needs including awareness and achieving awareness.