TA trademark is one kind of mark or sign that is utilized to represent a business exchanging products or services. It is utilized to particularly recognize a business from another and build its believability among buyers. If one does not register brand name, logo or trademark then he/she cannot prevent an imitator from confusing the people by utilizing same or similarly deceptive name or symbol that outcomes in financial and financial loss of a business in long-term. Republic hub has a dedicated group of trademark registration experts that aides in providing trademark registration, Logo registration and Brand Name registration services and universally as well.
Documents Required For Trademark Registration:- (All copies of documents should be self attested by the customer)
1. Trademark Questionnaire to be loaded with complete details and correct disclosure.
2. Trademark Authorisation Form (TM-48) to be marked and legally approved on Rs. 100 non-legal stamp paper.
3. Duplicate Copy of Logo or Device Mark in JPEG Format (Less than 2 MB in measure).
4. In the event that the candidate is a start-up or an MSME, they must furnish the certificate to that impact.
5. If there should be an occurrence of organization firm being a candidate, furnish details of all partners.
6. In the event that the candidate is a general public or trust at that point.
7. Soft copy of the trademark to be registered.
8. Complete details of products/services to be registered.
9. Address premises where the trademark is to be used whether registered office/branch office.
10. Copy of address proof of premises where the trademark is to be used.
11. Date of first use of trademark in India, if at all used.
A power of attorney is to be signed.